If you feel exhausted, if the pressure to be perfect is stressing you out, or if you feel like you have to do and be everything all the time, then keep reading.
It’s safe to say that if you’re a professional woman today, you likely feel one or more of the following: overwhelmed, exhausted, anxious, stressed, frustrated, unsatisfied, and possibly unfulfilled. Or all of the above!
It can be tough to manage your own career, a household, and tend to the emotional needs of others all at the same time. Often, this means putting your own needs last. Women who dedicate their lives to their career and others can often feel worn out at the end of the day. This is a never-ending cycle of exhaustion that can leave us feeling drained physically, mentally, and emotionally.
When we’re tired, it’s natural to think that all we need is more sleep, which will fix everything. But it’s not necessarily the truth! If you’re constantly running on a deficit of energy, this will eventually take a toll on your health, relationships, and overall happiness. And even though everyone has days when they feel exhausted, constantly feeling run down and tired isn’t normal.
So how can we break free from this exhausting cycle? It’s crucial to be able to identify early warning signs of exhaustion so that you can figure out the cause and address it. But first, let’s talk about different types of exhaustion.
There is an emotional exhaustion that comes from constantly having to meet demands, expectations and requirements. And it’s not something you can always avoid: You don’t get to always choose where you live or who you have to interact with. But there are some things you can definitely do to minimize the effects of this exhaustion on your well-being.
But being tired all the time isn’t always due to stress. Sometimes, there’s a physical issue at play. And if that’s the case, then unless you can identify and address those root causes, all the self-improvement in the world won’t make a difference!
Let’s explore the key areas or reasons for feeling exhausted and being deprived of energy:
- Health: The adrenal system, hormonal imbalances, the immune system, autoimmune diseases, kidneys, diabetes, depression and fibromyalgia are just some of the many health problems that can cause fatigue and exhaustion.
- Sleep issues: Sleep apnea, insomnia, and poor-quality sleep can rob you of your energy.
- Nutrition: Poor diet, nutrient deficiency and gastrointestinal disorders can all sap your energy levels.
- Dietary habits: Eating too much sugar and refined carbs, processed foods and other unhealthy eating habits
- Eating disorders
- Inadequate hydration can be a major cause of fatigue and exhaustion. Dehydration can wreak havoc on your body, but it’s easy to remedy: just drink more water!
- Environmental Factors: Being exposed to toxins and pollutants and not getting enough natural sunlight can drain your energy levels.
- Emotional Stress: Stress, anxiety, and depression can cause us to feel depleted of energy.
- Physical Stress: Physical stress can be caused by overexertion, injury and illness.
- Working too hard or for too many hours can lead to burnout.
- Not enough physical activity or too much of it.
- Excess weight can drain your energy, so maintaining a healthy weight is vital.
- Too much caffeine or other stimulants can also cause energy crashes and fatigue.
- Alcohol or drug use can cause you to feel tired, sluggish and drained.
- Medications: Certain medications can have fatigue-inducing side effects.
- and many more
At the end of the day, feeling depleted and exhausted can be extremely overwhelming. But you don’t have to feel this way forever!
Let’s talk about a radically different approach that will help you get lasting results. To correct the issue, you first need to identify what is causing it and then address that root cause in an effective way. Simple, right? You might be wondering why not every company does this. Unfortunately, many companies and organizations prioritize profits over their customers’ well-being.
And you have probably been bombarded with thousands of emails and ads regarding alleged short-term remedies, which at best, can only temporarily alleviate symptoms without touching on the root causes of the epidemic of emotional and physical exhaustion felt by so many.
But what if you had a simple road map to reclaiming your health and vibrancy?
If you desire a change in your life, you will have to take action and do something different!
If you are an overly exhausted, overly worked, overly stressed modern woman caught in the spin cycle of busyness and want to know more regarding methods for evaluating your individual physical and emotional state, as well as safe, easy holistic remedies for whole-body healing, schedule your complimentary call with me.
Maximize the potential energy from the essential parts of your body and life so you can finally feel fully alive and find the fulfillment you deserve, both personally and professionally.